About the company...
Established in 1995, Brian Holt Estate Agents is an independent, family run business underpinned by values of excellent service, communication and integrity. The staff have a wealth of experience and our offices occupy prominent positions in Coventry City Centre, Earlsdon and Kenilworth.
We are regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We are also members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme for sales and for lettings, and operate within their approved Code of Practice.
Above all, our team are friendly, courteous and firmly committed to acting in the best interests of our clients.
What we do...
A brief outline of the services we provide are as follows:
- FREE market appraisals
- No sale/let, no charge
- No tie in to lengthy contracts
- We operate from three branches giving a wider coverage, generating more enquiries
- Individual, high quality property particulars of your home
- Digital photographs
- Internal floor plans
- Prominent advertising in the local press
- Extensive advertising on property portals
- Property listing on our website
- Distinctive ‘For Sale’ and ‘To Let’ boards
- Marketing of your property to suitable buyers/tenants through our mailing list
- Professional ‘Accompanied Viewing’ service with all prospective buyers/tenants
- (unless you prefer to conduct your own viewings)
- Constructive feedback provided after viewings of your property
- Our Lettings department offer a ‘Let Only’ or ‘Fully Managed’ service
- Advice and support throughout the process from our knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regular updates from dedicated negotiators
- Help and advice on access to ancillary services